We offer a range of risk investigation, pre risk surveys, risk audits, dilapidation surveys and reporting services which are specifically designed to assess existing buildings, properties and infrastructure to accurately record any risks or faults and where required provide recommendations of improvements.
Whether you are an underwriter, broker, property owner, developer, construction manager or real estate agent, our structured and careful approach ensures nothing is missed. Our expert team and specialist associated entity RISK SERVICES GROUP PACIFIC PTY. LTD. , will meet your liability, insurance and due diligence needs with our a timely and cost efficient processes. We use a powerful database and electronic reporting system to provide you with the best value for money.
Our risk services include:
- Non Compliant Building products investigations;
- Aluminium Composite Cladding (ACP) investigations and assessments;
- Physical infrastructure risk audits;
- Dilapidation inspections and surveys;
- Condition reports and surveys;
- Asset Maintenance Services;
- Repair and maintenance scheduling;
- Compliance assessment against codes, regulations and specification;
- Pre-Risk surveys and reporting.
We inspect a range of properties, including:
- Residential-single and multi lot developments;
- Strata Unit and high-rise accommodation;
- Commercial, Industrial and manufacturing;
- Retail and Shopping centre compliance;
- Public Utilities, infrastructure and community facilities;
- Medical and health facilities;
- Aged care and retirement estates;
- Pubs, Clubs and resorts.
In-cooperation with sister company RISK SERVICES GROUP PACIFIC PTY LTD we evaluate the infrastructure and condition of a buildings to provide you with the information you need to move forward. We use best practice processes to inspect the entire building, structure or asset to identify and assess the risk and supply you with a comprehensive report.
Condition surveys and specialist elemental investigations give building owners, investors and real estate agents a complete overview of a building. Residential and commercial property condition reports can make or break your decision to purchase a property, and should therefore not be taken lightly. The true condition of a home or property can be difficult for the untrained eye to interpret. ICPS have extensive experience identifying problems with properties – from mould to structural faults, glazing defects and dangerous stairs. Please be in touch if you need a property condition assessment report for a purchase or rental agreement.
Dilapidation surveys are completed prior to construction and provide a complete report of the existing condition of a building. This type of survey is often used by civil constructors and developers to prevent liabilist claims from property owners close to a construction zone. Real estate agents also use dilapidation reports to ensure damage by a current tenant can be clearly distinguished from prior damage.
ICPS Australia can perform Maintenance inspections reporting and scheduling for your property, project or infrastructure. We have developed in-house, cutting edge technology to make our maintenance inspections run smoothly and that our reporting can be completed quickly and comprehensively. Maintenance services benefit from ample experience, something we have in abundance at ICPS Australia
For expert advice in a timely manner call our team today on 1300 395 505.