Since 2003, ICPS has been lead consultant and projects engineer and managers on many major insurance events, including damage from storm, hail, floods, fires and earthquakes.
Our developed systems, operations techniques and nation wide team are able to cope with immediate service throughout Australasia.
ICPS projects team is well equipped to respond quickly and offers a full range of services designed to assess buildings and infrastructure and record damage, risks and faults that have occurred because of a major insurance Event.
Over many years we have provided consulting, project and catastrophe management assistance for residential, commercial, industrial and retail properties and civil infrastructure damaged in disasters.
We provide the following services:
- Causation determinations;
- Failure investigations;
- Construction estimating;
- Scoping and specification;
- Reconstruction design including- structural, civil and general building design;
- Cost estimating;
- Project management.
All our investigation and reporting processes are conducted by industry professionals, so you are assured of the detail and quality of our assessments.
Below are just a few recent catastrophic events in which we managed large volume commercial, industrial, residential, civil infrastructure and structural engineering claims.
- Tropical Cyclone Debbie, QLD, 2017
- Flooding and storms, TAS, 2016
- SKM Recycling Plant Fire, VIC, 2016
- BOC Gases plant reconstruction, QLD, 2015-2016
- Sydney Northern Beaches storm, NSW, 2015 and 2016
- Arnotts Biscuit Factory, Roof replacement, NSW, 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Marcia, Central QLD, 2015
- Hunter region Storms /east coast low, NSW, 2015
- Super storm cell and major hail event, Brisbane, QLD 2014
- Grampians fires, Victoria, 2014
- Cathedral Place fire, Brisbane, QLD, 2013
- Toowong strata building storm damage, Brisbane, QLD, 2013
- Ex-TC Oswald, Central, East Coast QLD, Australia, 2013
- Tropical Cyclone Yasi, QLD, 2011
- The Gap storm, QLD, 2009