Investigating a claim or circumstance requires extensive knowledge, experience, and the ability to communicate with all parties effectively.
Investigations form the primary function in any claim, and set the basis for the further expediting of the claim should it proceed.
In this we ensure we cover all bases and collect relevant data at the time of the investigation to be able to advance the claim immediately upon instruction to proceed further.
Our services extend beyond the norm, and where needed we utilise various equipment, software and inspection tools regularly to assist our investigations.
Some of areas of expertise include following:
- Forensic analysis of failed building components
- Non Conforming products and cladding investigation and assessments
- Defective construction and remedial solutions
- Fire, flood, storm and impact damaged building assessment, scoping and re-design
- Forensic re-design and 3D image production
- Subsidence investigation, evaluation and remedial design
- Retaining wall failure – investigation, evaluation and remedial design
- In-ground pool defects and failures
- Digital Level surveys
- Thermal imaging
- Structural, Civil and geotechnical investigation
- Concrete reinforcing identification
- Concrete cover assessments
- Moisture ingress survey
- Asbestos assessment
- Invasive inspections
- Boro-scope inspections
- Ground Penetrating radar (GPR) surveys