ABOUT ICPS RISK survey SOLUTIONS BY the risk services team
ICPS RISK is an ICPS group company which has been developed specifically for undertaking complex risk surveys, risk audits and risk assessments on major infrastructure and hazardous and difficult sites including non conforming building products such as ACM aluminium cladding. Our risk engineers can provide effective and cost efficient risk solutions for your site to limit exposure, liability and expenditure.
The risk audit services team includes fire engineers, geotechnical engineers, structural engineers, food hygiene specialists, building health specialists, mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, building consultants, technicians and designers, civil engineers and construction estimators.
Additional risk surveys and insurance risk services support is gained geographically through our national footprint and network engineering and risk partners, allowing effective servicing of clientele throughout Australasia in an efficient and cost effective manner. We leverage our expertise gained from our extensive insurance claim experience and we may offer alternative solutions to solve insurance underwriting issues.
- Pre risk underwriting surveys;
- Hazardous operations (Hazop) audits;
- Pre construction risk;
- Cyclonic region property assessments;
- Dilapidation surveys;
- Condition and building audit reports;
- Building defects investigation;
- Pre-construction assessments;
- Slip, trip and fall liability;
- Re-construction and VAR estimating;
- Remedial design solutions.
- Aluminium composite cladding (ACP);
- Non-compliant building products;
- Pump, tank and bulk liquids;
- Petroleum and gas distribution facilities;
- Fire systems;
- HV and LV transmission, Electrical systems and infrastructure;
- Waste recycling;
- Marine facilities and infrastructure;
- Manufacturing facilities;
- Shopping centres;
- Aged care and medical facilities;
- Commercial and industrial property;
- Strata property;
- Clubs, pubs and venues;
- Grain storage and transfer facilities;
- Food safety;
- Mining infrastructure;
- Rail infrastructure;
- Roads, pavements;
- Geotechnical assessments;
- Civil infrastructure;
- Crisis management.
Risk Services Group Pacific Pty Ltd, ABN: 21 624 612 746, trading as ICPS RISK.