Electrical engineering is a field of engineering that generally deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism.
These activities can apply to electricity generation, transmission, distribution, electrical installations in buildings and on industrial sites, electrical equipment manufacture, instrumentation and control systems applications in industry, communications networks, electronic plant and equipment, and also the integration and control of computer systems.
ICPS consulting and panel engineers have a broad based experience in many of the above activities.
We specialise in the following areas:
- Switchboards and control centres
- Prime and standby power generation
- Interior and exterior lighting
- Cable management systems
- Lightning protection
- Technical earthing
- Retail electricity procurement
ICPS Australia offer consulting engineering HVAC services pertaining to air conditioning and ventilation, gas systems, dilapidation and air quality solutions.
Our engineers have experience in mechanical ventilation systems to commerce and households including Kitchen Exhaust, Toilet and General Exhaust Ventilation systems and Car Park Ventilation systems, Machine room , IT facilities etc, Property damage include;
- Ventilation systems
- Exhaust systems
- Thermal testing
- Waste heat recovery
- Compressed air
- Vacuum systems
- Equipment failure
- Smoke Hazard Management systems
- Specialist process extraction systems including Dust Extraction systems, Welding Exhaust systems, Laboratory Fume Cupboards, Auto Spray Booths and Soldering Fumes.
There are strict regulations in place for hydraulic requirements in both Australian Standards and local council rules.
ICPS Australia consulting engineers can investigate and ensure all requirements are met on a technical, compliance, and environmental level for:
- Food refrigeration systems including Cool Rooms, Freezer Rooms and associated refrigeration plant
- Environment Waste Water
- Domestic and commercial systems
- Solar hot water systems
- Grey Water/Water Recycling and Reclamation Systems
- Water Treatment and Conditioning
- Sewer system
- Stormwater system
- Water supply design
- Hot and cold water system
- Water and drainage reticulation
- Rainwater harvesting and reticulation
- Warm and hot water plant
- Sanitary fixtures
- Commercial fire hydrant and hose reel design
- Post disaster recovery site solutions
Fire engineering is the application of science and engineering principles to protect people, property, and their environments from the harmful and destructive effects of fire and smoke.
ICPS Consulting engineers have proven ability in handling:
- Fire hydrant and hose reels
- Residential and commercial fire sprinklers
- Fire detection and alarm systems
- Emergency Warning & Intercommunication
- Portable fire extinguishers
- Fire and smoke compartmentalisation
- Access and egress
- Emergency lighting and exit signage
- Mechanical smoke hazard management