Why choose ICPS
ICPS Australia is a multidisciplinary company specialising in assisting anyone with property damage or liability issues that requires attention following loss, failure, damage or destruction.
Since its establishment in Queensland, Australia in 2003, ICPS has a created a serviced network throughout eastern and northern Australia, with the capability, resources and infrastructure to attend anywhere in Australia.
The growth of the company is the foresight of CEO Brad Nicholls who guides the direction of ICPS Australia. His vision of developing a vibrant, contemporary and innovative “one-stop-shop” that maintains a healthy respect for traditional values has been meticulously crafted and today supports a diversified team of over 35 qualified experts.
Areas of Operations
We carry out investigations, reporting, scoping, whole of building design, and project management on small and large scales, and we are skilled and experienced in the insurance investigation and repair arenas.
Engineering and Consulting Services
ICPS building consultants, consulting engineers and designers have extensive experience in construction, civil and structures design project management, insurance claims engineering and construction management.
Our staff have specialised skills in structural engineering, geotechnical engineering, civil engineering, forensic engineering and forensic investigation and redesign including foundation movement assessment, crack brickwork inspection and reporting, distressed structures investigations, dilapidation surveys, condition reports, maintenance inspection and much more.
Engineering and Consulting Capability
We have the capability to undertake appointments for projects and claims of all sizes. Our customers have ranged from local home owners to large, multi-national companies.
We work with all clients to ensure appointments are actioned quickly, inspection and reports are delivered efficiently while all relevant standards, codes are exceeded or satisfied.
Memberships and Accreditations:
- Company and Associated Licensing:
- NSW Bld Lic: 77237s; QBCC: Designer, Building and Project Manager Lic: 1057477; SA Bld Lic: BLD270983; WA Bld Lic: BP101809; TAS Bld Lic: CC6924; Vic Bldg Practitioner Lic: VBA-CB-U 45450; ACT Bld Lic: 2016472
- Queensland State Government supplier – PQC level 3 approved.
- Queensland Local Buy Pre-Qualified Supplier – Planning, Architectural and Consultancy Services Contract: BUS 245-0314.
- Strata Community Australia (SCA) – member.
- Queensland Master Builders (QMBA) – member; Technical Committee member.
- Institute of Building Consultants – committee member.
- New South Wales Master Builder – member.
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry Queensland (CCIQ) – member.
- Queensland Association of Fire Investigators Inc – member.
- Red Cross -Partner.